Earlier this year we recommitted our blog and our team to helping you succeed in sharing your passions online, whether that was for your small business, your creative endeavors, or your family travels. When we started I asked all of you how we could help. Since then we have written more than 50 articles about search engine optimization, social media, ecommerce and web design best practices.
I’d like to take this opportunity to share your favorite posts from the last 6 months. Which one has stood out for you? What topics or themes do you like best? Are there any subjects that we haven’t covered that you think would be beneficial for you?
- How to Create Effective Landing Pages. By Dan GrayYou want to captivate visitors the moment they land on your website. One of the ways to do this is to create effective landing pages. Check out a couple of great examples, then build your own.
- Preparing to Build Your Website: Gather Your Assets. By Brent GummowYou may not have a website yet, but you are already presenting yourself and your business to the world in a number of different ways. Reuse these materials for the web.
- Top 5 Free SEO Tools. By Jesse ModoonoAre you looking for practical SEO tools and tips? I’ve compiled a list of the top 5 free SEO tools that everyone should use. Check them out.
- How to Do Keyword Research Using Keyword Planner. By Jesse ModoonoThere are countless guides on keyword research, but most are either too brief or too advanced. This 5-step plan for researching keywords is the perfect beginner to intermediate guide.
- The Do’s and Don’ts of Ecommerce. By Adrienne LumbWant to create an online store that customers will love? If you adhere to this list of do’s and don’ts of building an ecommerce website, you’ll provide an enjoyable experience for all your visitors.
- Tips for Product Photography: The Power of a Smartphone. By Adrienne LumbOne way to really make your ecommerce products shine is through photography. But you don’t need to spend a fortune on a camera to achieve great results. Learn how a smartphone is just as powerful.
- 10 Ways to Build Your Business Brand from Scratch. By Aeramis FularonA business exists to serve its customers. Before deciding how your business can best serve its customers, you’ll need to figure out what your company stands for and how you’ll represent yourself in the public sphere. This is your brand.
- How to Select the Perfect Domain Name. By Brent GummowWhen it comes to the internet and your business, choosing the right domain name could be the most important decision you make. Follow these steps to pick the perfect one!
- The Seven Hottest Summer Apps. By William MolinaSummer is here! We want you to get some Vitamin D while the weather is beautiful. Here are seven apps that make going outside a much more enjoyable experience.
- Lessons from Charles Dickens on How to Be Productive. By Aeramis FularonHave you ever wondered how creative geniuses like Charles Dickens planned their day? Learn how apps and the schedule of one of literature’s greatest writers can create a more productive day.
We can’t do this without you, and nothing makes us happier than when you succeed online. Please leave us a comment and let us know how we’re doing.
He currently serves as the Multi-talento in Jimdo's San Francisco office, solving problems, educating users, and helping to grow awareness about Jimdo, the easiest website builder on the web.
Latest posts by Brent Gummow (see all)
- Starting a Blog with Jimdo: Part 2 - August 27, 2015
- Starting a Blog with Jimdo: Part 1 - August 25, 2015
- Jimdo Tip: Improve Your Online Store with Product Pages - July 14, 2015